The International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR) is the premier conference on all aspects of automated reasoning. IJCAR 2024 will be hosted by the Inria Nancy Research Center and LORIA in Nancy, France, from July 1-6, 2024.
IJCAR 2024 is soliciting proposals for co-located events such as workshops, tutorials and competitions. These events will take place before the IJCAR conference on Monday and Tuesday, July 1-2, 2024.
Researchers are invited to submit proposals on any topic related to automated reasoning, from theoretical foundations to tools and applications.
Format of proposals
Proposals can have up to three pages and should consist of the following two parts.
A description part including:
- a short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a list of previous or related workshops (if relevant);
- a brief description (up to 120 words) of the event for the website and publicity material.
An organisational part including:
- contact information for the workshop organisers;
- proposed affiliated conference (CADE, FroCos or TABLEAUX);
- an estimate of the number of workshop participants;
- proposed format and agenda (e.g. paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.)
- potential invited speakers;
- procedures for selecting papers and participants;
- tentative schedule for paper submission and notification of acceptance;
- plans (and needs) for remote participation: a Zoom connection can be provided on demand;
- plans for dissemination, if any (e.g. a journal special issue);
- duration (one day or two days);
- any other special requirements.
The organisers of satellite events are expected to create and maintain a website for the event; handle paper selection, reviewing and acceptance; draw up a tentative programme of talks; advertise their event through relevant mailing lists; prepare the informal pre-proceedings (if applicable) in a timely fashion; plan for remote participation (if applicable); and arrange post-proceedings if any.
The IJCAR organising committee will handle promotion of the event on the main conference website; integration of the event’s programme into the overall timetable; registration of participants; arrangement of an appropriate meeting room; and provision of lunch and coffee breaks for participants.
8 Dec 2023Submission of satellite event proposals (extended)
11 Dec 2023Notification of acceptance of proposals
1-2 Jul 2024Workshops, competitions, and tutorials
3-6 Jul 2024Main conference
Proposals should be sent directly by email to Sophie Tourret.